Just filled this out because I’m bored. I’m nosy enough to enjoy reading other people’s responses, so maybe people want to read mine!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE??? No. I think my parents found my name when looking in the Telegraph births column for inspiration! Typical! And I bet they didn’t publish my birth!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably the last time I got wound up about work which would have been just over a week ago, having had a week off!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really, its big and a bit childish.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham, although I’m not that struck on the Bavarian ham I’ve just bought from Asda.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe but I’d probably get bored!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
I try not to as I don’t much like it when others use it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way! I don’t like anything that makes me go upside down. I’ve parachuted but you stay the right way up for that!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cheerios at the moment because I’m a big kid.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not if I can avoid it!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically yes, mentally, maybe not so.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Milk chocolate Magnums.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their voice and their fragrance if they’re wearing it. Very blind but hey, what the hell!
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. I’ve never seen colour but when I was a kid I said my favourite colour was red, so I’ll stick with that.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The fact that I’m not, and never will be a size 12 or smaller!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My best friend Pat. I still think of her pretty much every day.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Course I do! I’m nosy, but as I’m not Emailing it, it probably won’t come back to me.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
If we’re talking English pants, they’re white! I guess we’re probably talking American though in which case they’re black. No shoes.
20. What are you looking forward to in 2009?
A holiday in the sun would be good.
21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW?
The final spin of my third washing load of the day! Ugh!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Why is this question always on these surveys? I don’t want to be a crayon!!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly baked bread, Nina Ricci perfume and most things vanilla.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My BF who was on the way to a cricket match. Go Warwickshire Bears!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Strictly speaking, I wasn’t given it, I grabbed it off Kay’s blog! I’m sure I do like Kay although we’ve never actually met, not yet anyway!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Light brown with blond bits.
28. EYE COLOR?
One blue, one grey.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No but I have done in the past.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza, chocolate and most things bad for me!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy ending definitely.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Calendar Girls. Priceless!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I hate wrapping up in winter clothes.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
If I had to choose one over the other, it’d have to be hugs. A hug can mean so many different things depending on who gives it and how it is given.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Sainsbury’s New York Vanilla Cheesecake.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not sure anyone will as this is going out on my blog, not Email, just in case anyone wants to read it and because I’m a bit bored!
38. Least likely to respond?
The people who don’t read it I guess and there are plenty of them!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Ravenscar Dynasty by Barbara Taylor Bradford, and re-reading Harry Potter, have got as far as the Half Blood Prince.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad. The poor little thing just has to sit on the desk!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Two episodes of Big Brother with a comedian in the middle who I think was called Kevin Bishop. He was quite funny, but not as funny as Jack Dee afterwards.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Usually incidental funny sounds that things or people make which make me laugh! Childish I know.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beetles absolutely. I can’t stand Mick Jagger’s god awful voice.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Greek Islands or Turkey, not sure which is furthest.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I’ll leave that to others to decide.
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Winchester, although I’ve never been back there.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING
Anyone’s will be a surprise!