I’ve spoken to my solicitor again this morning and she is still awaiting paperwork from my hustand’s solicitor, without which she cannot exchange contracts on my house. If she hasn’t heard anything by tomorrow the move next week will be off. Who knows if I will lose my house, I just don’t know what happens in this situation.
To be fair, and lets face it, I don’t like being fair to my ex! He is on leave today and says he will go to his solicitor’s office to try to get this sorted out. Its starting to make me feel sick!